Skip to content
- Your new house has absolutely no cake tins or baking trays. Nor has a wire tray ever darkened the door.
- None of your new housemates ever have baking paper.
- You must buy every ingredient yourself, no mum to help! Worst ever.
- You have to wash up completely alone, or even worse, you have to load and unload the dishwasher. Effort.
- Even when you save your chocolate for a special cake, someone eats it on you.
- You have no where to store all your Mary Berry baking books.
- All of your housemates don’t scream with delight at the thought of GBBO like you do. Awkward.
- No one cares or wants to talk about soggy bottoms.